Soul Winning as Kingdom Stewardship
As believers, we have much to celebrate, from the gift of salvation to the many blessings that God has bestowed upon us. Here are seven keys to celebrating in the Kingdom of God:
- Gratitude: One key to celebration is cultivating a spirit of gratitude. When we focus on all the things that God has done for us, it fills our hearts with joy and thanksgiving, and helps us to celebrate His goodness.
- Worship: Celebration also involves worshiping God through music, prayer, and other forms of expression. When we gather together to lift our voices in praise and thanksgiving, it creates an atmosphere of celebration that honors God.
- Community: Celebration is not just an individual activity; it's something that we do together as a community of believers. When we share in each other's joys and sorrows, it strengthens our bonds and creates a sense of unity and fellowship.
- Reflection: Celebration also involves taking time to reflect on God's faithfulness and provision. When we look back on all the ways that God has been at work in our lives, it fills us with awe and wonder, and helps us to celebrate His goodness.
- Generosity: Celebration also involves generosity, both in terms of giving to others and receiving from them. When we give freely of our time, resources, and talents, it creates an atmosphere of joy and celebration that blesses everyone involved.
- Humility: Celebration also requires humility, as we acknowledge that everything we have is a gift from God. When we recognize that our blessings come from Him, it fills us with a sense of awe and gratitude, and helps us to celebrate His goodness.
- Anticipation: Finally, celebration involves looking forward with anticipation to all the good things that God has in store for us. When we trust in His plan and purpose for our lives, it fills us with hope and joy, and helps us to celebrate His faithfulness.
In conclusion, celebrating in the Kingdom of God is a key part of our Christian walk. By cultivating gratitude, worshiping God, building community, reflecting on His faithfulness, practicing generosity, demonstrating humility, and anticipating His goodness, we can experience the fullness of His joy and celebrate His goodness together as a community of believers.
You can get the MP3 message here.