WEDDINGS AT THE LOVECHANNELS
A wedding is one of the most important days in a person’s life. It was honored by the Lord Jesus Christ, as the very first of his miracles took place at the wedding feast of Canaan in Galilee. It is our desire at The Lovechannels to help in making your wedding day a memorable one and your marriage enjoyable and not endurable.
The pre-wedding process in The Lovehannels takes a minimum of 9 weeks. This starts from the time of the announcement of the commencement of a new set of premarital course classes till the completion of all the steps involved. So start your preparations early!
Please see the steps and requirements below:
- Register for the Pre-marital Course by informing the Family Life Pastor.
- Attend an interview with your fiancé(e) to determine your qualification for the course.
- Attend ALL the classes of the pre-marital course with your fiancé(e) : attendance is mandatory
- Obtain a certificate of completion
- Correspond with The Head of Family life pastor and church Admin on all relevant arrangements and announcements in church.
- Correspond also with the heads of wings (The Kings, Royal Ladies and Eagles) about your wedding date and seek for their presence.
- Provide your pre wedding pictures to the Church Admin for a formal introduction to church a week to the wedding (both of you MUST be present for this).
- Attend the wedding rehearsal Be PUNCTUAL
Before you pick up the course registration form:
- At least one of the intending couple must be a member of The Lovechannnels. The member(s) MUST have gone through the foundation school
- Should belong to a Community group and an Experience Centre
- Should be a tithing member should have received consent from both parents