CHILD DEDICATIONLEARN MORE ABOUT DEDICATING YOUR CHILD
Here at The Lovechannels, we believe in naming and dedicating our children to God.
Children are a blessing from God; so we honour Him by presenting our children back to him as a way of appreciation and consecration.
Procedures for Children Dedication:
- Kindly inform the Installed Pastor of your Experience Centre about your child dedication plans.
- A Child Dedication Form would be given to you to fill. Ensure your names and the name/names of the baby/babies are correctly spelt out as it would appear same way on the Certificate from the Church.
- Dedications hold on the last Sunday of every month. However if you choose to dedicate your baby on a midweek service or office, kindly inform your Installed Pastor.
- It is important that you get to the venue on time for the dedication ceremony. The ceremony starts at 10am.
- Send an email to email@example.com notifying them of the birth of your child and request for a ceremony. Indicate proposed date, time, venue etc.
- Contact your Experience center leader and notify him/her.
- Expect a confirmation email and phone call from officiating pastor.
How to Qualify
- Submit a copy of your marriage certificate
- Both Parents should be tithers